Friday, January 3, 2020, 17:24
Here's a bit of Funny for Friday!
What if your dog made New Year?s Resolutions? Would any of these be on the list?
- I will stop trying to find the few remaining clean pieces of carpet in the house when I am about to throw up.
- I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc.
- I will not eat other animals' poop.
- I will not lick my human's face after eating animal poop.
- I will not eat my own vomit.
- I will not eat "kitty box crunchies".
- I will not eat any more socks and then re-deposit them in the backyard after processing.
- The diaper pail is not a cookie jar. I will not eat the disposable diapers, especially the dirty ones.
- I will not chew my human's toothbrush and not tell them.
- I will not chew crayons or pens, specially not the red ones, or my people will think I am hemorrhaging.
- When in the car, I will not insist on having the window rolled down when it's raining outside.
- I will not drop soggy tennis balls in the underwear of someone who is sitting on the toilet.
- I will not bark each time I hear a door bell on TV.
- I will not walk under the big dog when he is peeing.
- I will not steal Mom's underwear and dance all over the back yard with it.
- I will not play tug-o'-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.
- The sofa is not a face towel. Neither are Mom & Dad's laps.
- My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
- I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Mom's driver's license and car registration.
- I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm lying under the coffee table.
- I will not roll my toys behind the fridge.
- The garbage collector is NOT stealing our stuff.
- I must shake the rainwater out of my fur BEFORE entering the house.